Options for Singapore Business Office
Setting up a business office in Singapore can be challenging and time consuming. Small and mid-range business enterprises need to consider different factors like finance sourcing and projected revenues plus profit margins when renting an office to run a business. A business office will definitely have an impact on the over-all performance of a company.
Singapore is considered as one of the best commercial hubs in the world. As such, it has myriads of business types setting up offices in the country. Office rental is a very important concern for any enterprise that wants to operate in Singapore. Choosing the right office spot plays a big role in the success or failure of businesses that primarily deals with customers.
Selecting the best location to conduct business is very important. Prime spots often command prime prices as well. A thorough research of suitable offices for lease that provide both convenience and functionality is important especially when a company’s operating budget is limited.
This report offers a comprehensive look at different types of business rental options for anyone planning to run an enterprise in Singapore. It provides basic information on office types that will help companies in finding the most appropriate business site solution for their needs.
Advantages of Serviced office
Fully equipped and ready to use
Flexible Lease Agreement
Shared facilities and amenities
Room for expansion
Disdvantages of Serviced office
Comparatively higher rental cost
Scheduling conflict in using facilities
Typical rented your own business office
Advantages of your own office
Security of tenure
Variety of site choices
Cheaper in the long run
Provides better lease option for non-customer facing businesses
Disadvantages of having your own rented office
Huge initial operational outlay
Unpredictability of space
- Foreign business that want to establish business presence without hiring any staff;
- Home-based entrepreneurs that needs to establish credibility by having an official address.
- Small entrepreneurs with existing physical office outside of the prime business spots but need to build their corporate image by having an address in the country’s main business hub.
- There must be no smoke, noise, or other pollution generated from the home office;
- Non-resident employees must be limited to two only;
- No signboards or advertisements can be displayed in the premises.